Friday, March 10, 2017

Welcome All


      This is my, Lautaro Martinez, blog for my Aice Media Studies final. In this blog I will be taking you, the reader, through all of my thoughts and processes from the start of the project to the final product. I think this is going to be an awesome experience, its something that i've never really tried before but it seems really cool. I've read multiple blogs about experiments or just about a person's thoughts so I have a pretty good idea as to how these things work. At the moment I'm pondering how I will such a large experiment due to the fact that I've never done something like this before in my life. I'm sure it will be challenging and for that very reason I'am looking forward to it.
     
       My project will be a short film opening for any idea that I come up with. I'm usually a very creative thinker so I think i'll be able to come up with something very interesting. Since this is something that I've never done before it's going to be a test setting up how i want to take this challenge on. If whether i just want to jump right on to the first idea that pops into my head or if I slowly and patiently plan out every single idea. I'll probably plan everything out very carefully which is obviously the smart thing to do, but i also need to make sure that I am on track time wise on this project. I know I'm going to enjoy this whole process because I've always loved to film and having a camera in my hand and capture everything that's going on around me.

     To send you off, I hope you stick with me along the way and pay close attention as we build a great project. It will be an interesting experience and hopefully it all goes smoothly and well. I know at moments I will fail and get frustrated but that only creates motivation to do even better. So i guess we'll see what happens soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment