Sunday, March 26, 2017

Script and Production begins THIS WEEK

I have almost everything in check at the moment. I have my actors, setting, the layout of the story, everything. Except the script. I have a couple rough drafts of the script but I haven't settled on a final script. The basic overview of the script is it begins with the credits, the protagonist is at his desk doing paperwork when his partner comes in. They have a small chat about something going on in the world when the protagonist then asks his partner if they've caught a break in the case. At this point the partner tells him yes and thats why she stopped by the office, she then questions him on his youth and the death of his parents. The protagonist is confused but goes on to tell her what happened. He finishes and asks what that is all about, she pauses for a bit and tells him that their lead suspects are his supposedly dead parents. The protagonist is shocked and cant believe the news as he demands his partners to run the prints 10 more times saying there's no way that it could be his parents they've been dead. After a short discussion the scene ends as the audience is left with mystery and suspense.

I don't think the script will be difficult to create but, I'm worried for production to begin because I know I will encounter some sort of problem, so the whole project is kind of stressful at the moment. This week will be vital for me to be focused and concentrated on all of the small details of my production. Hopefully I will be able to finish shooting this week and focus next week to editing it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment