Sunday, April 9, 2017

THE FILM IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS COMPLETE!!!! Yes, the final product is ready and I cant wait to share it. Im so proud of myself for being able to create this from scratch. Honestly, I never thought I was capable of making a video of this sorts and it's such a proud feeling that I have. It took weeks of course, but the journey was the best part of the whole experiment. It's still a crazy concept to me that I made this come together. Even though I'm proud of my final product, I do have to be honest and say that throughout this process I struggled with procrastination, and I realize that I have to manage my time a lot better in future scenarios because if not I wont be ready for a lot of future projects or experiments that will come my way. Besides that, I believe that the whole process was very successful and that I should be proud. Thank you all for sticking around and seeing this journey out with me. I will have the movie and CCR up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment