Sunday, April 2, 2017

Editing is a Process

Editing has finally started this week. On next weeks blogs I'll have screenshots of the editing process once it's all together or at least more advanced. Editing has not been too difficult but it has also not been easy. I have a lot of back and forth over the shoulder shots which I have to swap pretty quickly but have them stay long enough to where it's not just constant switching from shoulder to shoulder. Since I'm yet to film the flashback scene I have not had to work with the voice over segment yet. I've been carefully analyzing every over the shoulder take to make sure that the details in one of the shots matches the other identically. So far the video is flowing quite nicely even with the credits scene which wasn't the easiest to make believe it or not.
I think I've done a pretty good job about it and not much can be said about differences. I also have some medium shots and some high angles I need to incorporate in. The sound is fine for now, I will need to record the sound of someone typing on a keyboard to put over my credits scene to make it seem more realistic because my credits are being shot by my protagonist typing them on a computer. Hopefully I finish that up soon and have a better presentation for you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment